Red Is Just So Sexy

So, in the last week of september,  I was doing my photoshoot for my yearbook! yeay! I was really happy cause the crew put me in group of stylish wear women.
Every team has different theme, and my theme is about fashion. My team chose red for our photoshoot.

 #beforephotoshoot



I really in love with my dress, its colour is just so sexy and unique combination between skirt and jumpsuit.
Btw, this is my bocil that I told you before, and the one that took my picts hahaha



Actually I wanted to bring my purge, Hermes, but ....... I FORGOT huhuhuuhu

#afterphotoshoot







oh yeah, I have no photos during the photoshoot because the "mas-mas" can't give me my photo until my yearbook is finished. Can't wait for Graduation Day!! xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Laziness Goes Wrong

Welcome to Uni Lyf

The First Time