It has been 3 days



soo guys, I know I haven't posted for a while because I'm so busy lately, and I know I really need your advice especially if you are a boy or man.
Do you guys remember that boy I've told you? the boy that I met in Yogya? yupp, now he is my boyfriend. We are dating about a month.



 soooo straight to thee problemmmmm....




he's mad at me noooowww, and it has been 3 days he didn't chat me. Even I have apologized to him and hee justtt red my messageeees.... OMG WHY BOYS NOWADAYS ACT LIKE A GIRL???!!!!! #nooffense . It started when he said he missed me and call me, but when he called me, he wanted to speak with my friends, so I gave my phone to my friends, and the talked about half-hour. When on the phone, he liked to flirt with my friends, actually I don't mind at all because I know it was all jokes and besides those girls are my best buddies, so it's okay for me. After that, the phone return to me and we talk about 8 MINUTES. 8 MINUTES AND BOOOOMMMMM.... He mad.....
YOU KNOW WHAT I SAID TO HIM???
I said "aku mau sayang- sayangan juga sama yang lain" I even didn't said with whom.......... and he said "hoo okey, I'll end the phone and you can sayang-sayangan, so enjoy it" and the call was ended. Do you know guys? I mean "yang lain" is my LAPTOP, MY BELOVED LAPTOP.

I think 10 minutes the phone ended, I called him back, the first call he didn't answer and the second yeay he answered it. At first, I don't know if he was angry to me until he said HE WANTED TO GO TO SLEEP......... wtf? It was 9 and you wanna go to sleep? even my pandas laugh at me. I was shocked and told him I'm the one supposed mad at him, not the opposite, and he answer nothing and he said again he wanted to sleep. okeeeeyyyyy okeeeyyyyy.....

Tragic 8 minutes story.


OMG HONEY, YOU'VE BEEN TALKED WITH OTHER GIRLS FOR HALF-HOUR AND FLIRTED WITH THEM ALSO AND KNOW YOU ARE MAD AT ME...... I'm the one supposed to mad at youuuuuuuuuuuu, not the opposite huaaaaa.

and since that night, he didn't chat me or call me or whaaaaaaat. ppfft. I've tried to chat him this afternoon but he just red it. and I dunno what to do after that. so I just wait until he chat me back maybe this night, tomorrow, or ..........

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Laziness Goes Wrong

Welcome to Uni Lyf

The First Time