SCIENCE COMBO PACKAGES

THIS TUESDAY IS KILLING ME SLOWLY.
.
.
.
.
You know guys? Today I have math, physics, chemistry and biology subjects. 







source from google images

Aren't they so wonderful?  #nowonderwhypeoplekilledthemshelves #noimkidding hehehhehhehhe



WHO'S PSYCHO MAKE MY CLASS' SCHEDULE?!

  Actually it isn't so bad, I can survive, tho. I am neither type of teeneger who dislike study very much nor like it very much. okay?? I'm in the middle, average people lah. Well, I'm in senior high school now and will graduate soon, InsyaAllah. This year will be more frustating I think, because this-last-two-semesters I will find university on my own and practice test and National Examination (UAN). I even can't imagine what will happen to me soon. 😫 😱 
 Well back to the topic hehe. actually guys, I really love calculation than theory ugghh... Like seriously guys, Who wants to spend their time remind all-of-those-things? Me? Thanks, I'd better work out with all those numbers than remind all of those words. So if you guess I like Math and Physics you are right, totally right AND I DO HATE BIOLOGY because there aren't any numbers there😭 😭 😭 . Chemistry? I like it when there is calculation on its chapter hehehe so fifty:fifty then  So lucky you are if you can memorize all of those words in your mind. I wish I could do that so I don't need to stay awake for night to remind all-of-those-words and maybe forget about them in the morning and get panic when teacher give out the paper ........ It happens all the time to me #poorme #luckyyou


But you won't have long-tired-day if you have bestfriends who always support you and made your terrible day become soooooooooooooo hilarious like my girls have done everyday #itisnthilariousactually #allofusaresocrispy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Laziness Goes Wrong

Welcome to Uni Lyf

The First Time