High School Squad

This is my senior year, it means this is my last year. (yeaayyy, finally I'll graduated soon from Azkaban😁 😋) But sometimes I feel so sad cause distance will separate me and my bestfriends, my whole squad hehe. Elderly said that high school is the best year in our life. I agree with them now even at first, I totally disagree with them, because I felt like my school is like a prison and furthermore, we can't keep in touch with boys!!! What a nightmare?? But my mindset has changed cause I think I don't need any boys right now cause I've already had my girlfriends by my side.
Well, I have squad ... my beloved squad, named "JM" consist of 10 people who cannot keep our mouth shut, so noisy guys, I swear, but they are the best!! They also like eating, that's why we have chemistry each other, cause all of us like eating. 
I love all of them, and I keep praying for them for our last year in high school. Amiin. See you on top my bitches!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Laziness Goes Wrong

Welcome to Uni Lyf

The First Time