Welcome to Uni Lyf

Hellloooowww everybodeh hehehhehe





I know it's been for a while I didn't post anything on my blog hehehehe.

"Welcome to University"

Pardon my face HAHAHAHAHA

When the first time I heard this sentence, It was really amazing. Because what? well, bye highschool, no more dorm life and strict rule. Sounds so good "at that time" . And then the time pass by, ospek (student orientation) is coming and it was really interesting also since I've been doing nothing for 4 months ......

And suddenly, you have to face the truth that ospek isn't sound that good hahaha.

"You need to be here at 5.00 am, on time"

"Please bring your own breakfast and the max price is 10k rupiahs."

"You have to remind all of your friends' name in 10 minutes."

All those words are still remain in my ears till today, besides I'm studying in engineering major, I also havent got my "pengkaderan" yet. Well, Pengkaderan is way more creepy than ospek. For those people who study engineering in Indonesia's university or institution, you must be familiar with what pengkaderan is.

After the ospek is done, well, hello institution :))
Uni life is totally different with highschool, nobody cares with you, really. I bet none of the lecturers know your name hahahaha. Uni life is so free, no one will remind you to join the class, ask you when you didn't attend the class, remind you to do your homework, etc. Sometimes it makes me sad because as you get older it really hard to make a friend with people (well, it is me). But, alhamdulillah I got many good friends here. They are so nice and care each other, I just like it hehehe.

Oh yeah one more thing, since I am living in Surabaya now ( THE HOTTEST CITY) , I'm getting tanned everyday and more rembes (really mess hahaha) cause I often practice on the street. #sadfact #youguysmustknowthis #importantthing hahahahahahah

Hope everyone has a great days! xx





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Laziness Goes Wrong

The First Time